Protecting your crews, adjacent properties and the general public is essential when working at height. Spider Sentry™ Perimeter Nettting provides perimeter fall protection for workers as well as debris containment for the environment below.
- High tensile synthetic diamond mesh nets are designed to meet the most rigorous construction demands and withstand normal wear and ultraviolet degradation
- Complete line of strong yet lightweight hardware is easy to transport and install
- Quick turnaround due to readily available inventory in a range of standard sizes
- Customizable to virtually any size and configuration for unique and challenging applications
- Compliant with OSHA 1926.105, 1926.501 and 1926.502, and ANSI/ASSE A10.11-2010 (R2016) and A10.37-2016.
Standard panel sizes are available in stock, and custom designs can be engineered to your unique dimensions and specifications. Various hardware mounting options, including standard mounting bracket assembly, slab bracket assembly, and column mount, ensure your Spider Sentry™ Perimeter Netting system will work on virtually any structure. Contact Spider for a quote.