- All components fit through an 18 in (450 mm) circular opening.
- Walk thru stirrup allows boiler makers to get outside of the hoists to work in the boiler corners.
- Longer platform length-six 7 ft 7 in (2.3 m) sections create a 45 ft 8 in (13.9 m) platform with a rated load of 750 lbs. (340.2 kg).
- Modular floor construction allows for individual piece replacement rather than scrapping the entire section if damaged.
- No additional floor pins needed to secure components-saves time spent rounding up forgotten pins.
- Safe Fix pins are the one step “insert and snap” method of assembling Modulo® platform components. Slotted pins are locked in place by a spring mounted on the U-frame or end frame. The red pin head and horizontal slot assure operators that
the pins are fully engaged and the connection between sections is complete.
- Safe Fix pins are lanyarded to the U-frame and end frame to avoid a dropping
hazard-no cotter or hitch pin is required.
- Some wall rollers fit in toeboard grooves of the sideframe. Other wall rollers clamp over toeboards.
- Don't see the configuration you need? Contact your Spider professional for more information.