Portable, reusable anchorage connectors designed for use in concrete applications
- A safe anchor point is established when the Spider Bolt anchor is inserted into a properly-sized, cured concrete hole.
- The reusable Spider Bolt anchor can be removed and simply reinstalled in a new location.
- Designed for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi
- Color-coded to differentiate fall protection from multi-use models per OSHA regulations